fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHAT LINE DO U LIKE

+8
stocktonfisherman
BaSsInaToR
catchoftheday101
Admin,one_big_bass10
xXCrAzYcRaInKBaItZXx
101fishguy
Admin, topwaterpro1
FEED THE ADDICTION
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Thu 06 May 2010, 3:33 pm

FEED THE ADDICTION

FEED THE ADDICTION

NOW THIS IS A BIG DISPUTE WHIT ALOT OF ANGLERS OUT THERE BUT FOR ME THERES NOTHING BETER THAN
VICIOUS FLORO , BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK FOR LINE
IVE TRIED IT ALL, FROM P-LINE TO TRILENE AND VICIOUS IS THE THE BEST FOR THE PRICE.
DONT GET ME RONG P-LINES GREAT,
GREAT WET STREATH AND REALY THIN DIAMETER BUT FOR THE PRICE ($20-$25) ITS NOT THAT GREAT KIND OF STIFF BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION BUT FOR THAT MUCH
I EXPECT TO GET THE BEST LINE. BESIEDS ITS ONE OF THE MOST EXPENCIVE LINE OUT THERE
I LIKE VANISH FOR MY SPINIG AND GO 8 TO 10POUND TEST (WACKY RIGS AND DROP SHOTING)GEAT KNOT STREAGHT AND SUPER THIN.
TRILENE I DIRENT LIKE STIFF AND PRETY THICK IN COMPARASEN.
FOR A GOOD PRICE AND SUPERIOR QUALITY GO VICIOUS.
:

2WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Thu 06 May 2010, 7:42 pm

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

im still testing.

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

3WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Fri 07 May 2010, 2:19 am

101fishguy

i mainly go with mono but sumtimez i use fluro to make ma crankbaits go a bit deeper pirat

4WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty MONO FOREVER!!!! Fri 07 May 2010, 7:50 am

xXCrAzYcRaInKBaItZXx

xXCrAzYcRaInKBaItZXx

I've always been a favorite of mono its been around forever and i just trust it mor e that fluro. Braid is pretty cool stuff if you like horsin fish in but then again wheres the fun in that???? Sad

5WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Fri 07 May 2010, 10:56 am

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

everybit of it is my fav, braid, mono, fluro, copolmer, diff line for diff baits

6WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty re:WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Fri 07 May 2010, 3:26 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

i use mono for any kind of lake fish like bluegills,bass,bullheads,channel cats... ect but if your going after blue cats flatheads and any other big river fish i like to use braid,it comes right out if you get a snag and its super small 12 lb mono is the same size as 50 lb braid.I just look at it this way if your going after big fish you need strong thin line,if your going after small or medium fish i would just get some good old (less than $10) mono.

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

7WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sat 08 May 2010, 9:38 am

101fishguy

i use berkley mono and fluro,
ive never use braid though,
spider wire good as people say it is?

8WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sat 08 May 2010, 10:21 am

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

NO>>>>> to me spider wire is the worst they make! go with power pro!

9WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sat 08 May 2010, 10:33 am

101fishguy

THNX!
i never use braid but im really satisfied with my berkley mono Wink the fluro can be a little better!
so how does the price for power pro run?

10WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sun 09 May 2010, 6:10 am

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

I think its about $16 for a spool, I only replace mine about every 3 years!

11WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sun 09 May 2010, 6:57 am

101fishguy

oh ok cool!

12WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sun 09 May 2010, 4:52 pm

FEED THE ADDICTION

FEED THE ADDICTION

WELL I BOUTH SOME POWER PRO LAST MONTH AND IT RAN FOR OBOUT $24
AND POWER PRO IS CHEAP IN COMPERASON AND IS ALMOST JUST AS GOOD BUT
SPIDER WIRE COLOR LAS LONGER AND IS KIND OF STIFF

13WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sun 27 Jun 2010, 4:30 am

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

i use izorline ...copolymor mono....low diameter and low stretch

14WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sun 27 Jun 2010, 1:30 pm

stocktonfisherman

stocktonfisherman

i usually use p-line

15WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Tue 29 Jun 2010, 4:44 pm

FEED THE ADDICTION

FEED THE ADDICTION

YEAH I LIKE P-LINE ALOT TO BUT HAS ENNY ONE TRYED FIRELINE IVE HEARD GOOD THINGS AND IF SEEN PROS US 6BL FIRE LINE FOR DROPSHOTING AND IVE SEEN IT AT THE STORE ITS PRETY THIN AND IS SAPOSADLY REALY GOOD FOR SPINNIG REALS IVE WHAT TED TO TRY IT BUT WHIT THE ECONOMY THE WAY IT IS I CAN RISK BUYING FISHING LINE THAT IS THE MID20'S AND DONT LIKE IT, I WOULD HATE TO THROW 20 TO 30 BUKS IN THE TRASH JUST FOR ME TO NOT LIKE THE LINE
IF ENY ONES TRYED THE LINE TELL ME YOUR COMMENTS YOUR LIKES AND DISLIKES AND PLEASE BE ONEST CAUSE NO LINE IS PERFECT BUT SOME COMES CLOSE TO SO IF YOU REALY DO LIKE GIVE ME A HEADS UP MAYBE IL BUY A SPOOL Laughing

16WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Tue 29 Jun 2010, 4:54 pm

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

all berkely line sucks....tired it all and not impressed ...dont spend ur money on it...just buy they baits... stick to p-line or izor line

17WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Wed 30 Jun 2010, 7:53 am

bassman018

bassman018

It rally depends what rod I am spooling, I will use fireline for my baitcaster with a 14 pound stren leader, I will use P-line flouroclear for my crankbait rod, and trilene xl easy cast for my ultralight. I just depend what rod and reel I am using. Try narrowing it down to a topwater rod or a worm rod.

18WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sat 27 Nov 2010, 7:28 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

Yea i fish mono here and there but i use braid most of the time. Well for me spiderwire is the best braid i've ever used. But with spiderwire do not get ez-braid from them it is crap. Stealth,invisi-braid and ultimate braid r the best from spiderwire. Usually people say spiderwire suxs is because they have only tried ez-braid. Power pro is okay. They worst braid to me sufix. Diameter is not as small and barely castable. Even hard to pitch with sufix braids.

Last edited by asianbass4life on Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total

19WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Sat 27 Nov 2010, 8:39 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

all my rods have flouro on em...i have P-LINE for my worming and drop shoting and vanish for my baitcasters....the fish at castaic see your line after a while (if your fishing for the same fish for a while...or a school of fish) they will just stop hitting...they will swim up...take a look and book it....i like flouro...really thin line...and "invisible" but bass will still see it...not as badly as they would see mono...but after a while...they wont hit your bait...but i find that burning in these cases sometimes works out

20WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Mon 20 Dec 2010, 1:58 pm

willfred8706

willfred8706

I'm not picky unless Im after huge cat or carp or pike... otherwise just a cheap mono... real cheap lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/willfred8706

21WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Mon 20 Dec 2010, 3:03 pm

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

p-line and vanish flouro....i only use flouro

22WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Empty Re: WHAT LINE DO U LIKE Wed 22 Dec 2010, 7:49 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

spiderwire is actually really smooth. Sufix is stiff. I dont really like fluro because of knot strength

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum