fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Empty FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Fri 10 Sep 2010, 8:29 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

the first time i went fishing with my dad....witch was a joy...was also the first time my dad inappropriately touched me...and ill never forget it we were siting on the shores of lake castaic and were watching the sun come up...and he had his arm on my shoulder...and then his arm slowly moved down....the rest is sort of a black out for me... Shocked (no one get freaked out...it was a joke) lmao soooooooo do you guys remember the first time you went fishing with you dad? hopefully it was better than mine Neutral

2FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Empty Re: FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Fri 10 Sep 2010, 11:33 am

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

hey guys....i know buzz...and this wasnt a joke...its a suppressed memory ....which..he doesnt want to tell the whole story... its really sad and i feel bad for my friend Sad

3FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Empty Re: FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Fri 10 Sep 2010, 11:34 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

lmfao!

4FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Empty Re: FIRST TIME I WENT FISHING WITH MY DAD! Tue 21 Sep 2010, 10:12 am

stocktonfisherman

stocktonfisherman

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum