fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

When you first arrive at a spot

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When you first arrive at a spot Empty When you first arrive at a spot Sat 27 Nov 2010, 5:09 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

So when you first get to a spot wat's the first thing that comes in mind to u? For me it's okay wat lure or technique am i goin to start with depending on condition,seasons, and water clarity

2When you first arrive at a spot Empty Re: When you first arrive at a spot Sat 27 Nov 2010, 8:47 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

well...i already get my lures and and how im gunna fish them the day before i go...but when i get there i hike around and cover water so i find the fish...once i found them i just start fishing for em

3When you first arrive at a spot Empty Re: When you first arrive at a spot Sun 28 Nov 2010, 2:32 am

101fishguy

well I dont bring all my stuff with me that day, depending on the day then i take whatever lures ima need
but when i first arrive at a spot I like to see 1. water clarity (for color selection) 2. how cold/warm the water is (my retrieve speed with any lure) and 3. if there is any forage swimming in the region, so i can try and match the hatch Wink

4When you first arrive at a spot Empty Re: When you first arrive at a spot Fri 03 Dec 2010, 2:10 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

Its take me like 10minutes to get set up,but then i just walk around the lake looking for signs of fish like cover and things like that Smile

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum