fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ChatterBaits ?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ChatterBaits ? Empty ChatterBaits ? Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:50 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

Does anyone know if chatterBaits work good?,this guy driveing by in his truck stoped me on his way to work(i was walking to a near by creek with my fishing gear in hand)and showed me a bunch of pics of him and some of his fishing friends and they all had these 7 & 8+ pound bass,So i asked him what he was using and he said almost nothing but 3/8 OZ ChatterBaits,what do you guys think of them ???

Last edited by catchoftheday101 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

2ChatterBaits ? Empty Re: ChatterBaits ? Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:57 pm

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

yea they will work cause heres the thing we say down here in southern california...."if it(or you) can catch a fish down here it(or you) can catch one anywhere" and they have caught some pigs down here ....

there are like 2 good fishing lures in one ..... a swim jig......and a spinnerbait

3ChatterBaits ? Empty Re: ChatterBaits ? Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:59 am

101fishguy

never used chatter baits AT ALL
seen some at Sports Authority
maybe I'll buy one or two sum time Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum