fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

how slow is slow???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how slow is slow??? Empty how slow is slow??? Mon 14 Jun 2010, 12:30 pm

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

Southern California has the highest fishing pressure in the whole country!This calls for super slow presentation even when the fish are biting.Last time i went out the fish were biting and i used a drop-shot rig.The drop shot rig is for the toughest fishing conditions,and i was using it on a day when the bass were active!They were biting on EVERY SINGLE CAST!I just couldn't feel the bite.A pro fishing next to me said they were "presure biting".I didn't know what presure biting was but he explaned to me that it is when the bass bite your bait and don't move.I asked him how do i know if its a bass??? scratch he said you will feel a little pressure on your line and then then if you give it slack it will quickly go back. he said its like pulling a rubber band and let it snap back.I asked him how long it took him to notice that and he said ive been bass fishing all my life and i just learned it and it was the hardest thing to learn by far! he ended up with 6 small bass ranging from 1-2 pounds.i ended up with only one but it was the biggest bass ive ever caught.he was about 4 and a half pounds.and the only reason i felt that bass was i gently lifted my rod tip and i could feel the fish swim off a bit i lifted the rod tip and he was on i got him to the surface and he threw the hook Shocked i was fishing that drop-shot unimaginably slow about 7 casts per hour!Just wanted to share what bassing in cali is like. (both of us were fishing from shore by the way)

2how slow is slow??? Empty Re: how slow is slow??? Wed 16 Jun 2010, 10:06 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

sweet, pros and locals can teach you a lot!

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

3how slow is slow??? Empty Re: how slow is slow??? Fri 18 Jun 2010, 3:43 pm

101fishguy

CASTAIC IS OUR LAKE!!!
n yeah really, you know when your fishing slow enough when you start getting a little agitated by it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum