fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue Fox lures

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue Fox lures Empty Blue Fox lures Wed 05 May 2010, 11:53 am

SouthTexasFishingTeam

SouthTexasFishingTeam

This is a product review for blue fox lures. they are small spinners that are great. The awsome thing is you dont know what you might catch with one becasue the catch different species of fish included largemouth bass mainly, white bass, smallmouth bass, spotted bass, bluegill, and many other sunfish. They come in different colors and different designs. they sell them at bass pro shops, academy, and even walmart and the good part is the are they do not cost to much at walmart they cost $5 for a pack of 5. Thesse are great for lakes and ponds. The catch basses of all sizes. I have acually cought bass on it from 6in to about 9 pounds. they catch alout of 3 pounders spwaning. my favorite use for them is in the shallow water whan the bass are spawning because theses lures can run shallow and they cover alot of water, so go check theses out.

http://southtexasfishingteamcom.webstarts.com/index.html

2Blue Fox lures Empty Re: Blue Fox lures Wed 05 May 2010, 11:57 am

101fishguy

are they on tackle warehouse?
might take a look cyclops

3Blue Fox lures Empty Re: Blue Fox lures Thu 06 May 2010, 12:20 pm

SouthTexasFishingTeam

SouthTexasFishingTeam

they might be, or you can mayber fine them online somwhere else too

http://southtexasfishingteamcom.webstarts.com/index.html

4Blue Fox lures Empty Re: Blue Fox lures Fri 16 Jul 2010, 9:03 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

whats the price?

5Blue Fox lures Empty Re: Blue Fox lures Fri 16 Jul 2010, 1:27 pm

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

i never catch much on inline spinners fishing for bass....maybe because i dont fish to many rivers...and thats what they are good for

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum