fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favorite bass lure?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your favorite bass lure? Empty What is your favorite bass lure? Wed 05 May 2010, 10:50 am

101fishguy

It can be from a berkley plastic, to a zoom plastic or any crank/jig/spinnerbait/anything in the middle!
Mine is a Rapala Jointed Shadrap in silver shad color Wink
So what's yours!?! Question

2What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Wed 05 May 2010, 11:28 am

SouthTexasFishingTeam

SouthTexasFishingTeam

the rapala baby bass rattlin trap

http://southtexasfishingteamcom.webstarts.com/index.html

3What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Wed 05 May 2010, 7:45 pm

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

Zoom newt. Very Happy

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

4What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Thu 06 May 2010, 3:44 am

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

swimbait

5What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Thu 06 May 2010, 4:28 am

101fishguy

what type of swimbait?

6What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Thu 06 May 2010, 8:36 am

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

oh man here we go
Yum Money minnow, Tru-Tungsten Tru Life swimbait, Strike King-King shad, and a bait called Bull Shad, its made by a local guy who lives near me.... my fav would have to be the yum money minnow!

7What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Thu 06 May 2010, 8:37 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

any of you guys have luck with the strike king shadalcious?

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

8What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Thu 06 May 2010, 8:40 am

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

no never tried them, but its the same thing as the yum money minnow, I think Yum copied strike king, same size, shape and everything

9What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Thu 06 May 2010, 8:47 am

101fishguy

have you guys ever heard of castaic swimbaits?

10What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Fri 07 May 2010, 12:45 am

FEED THE ADDICTION

FEED THE ADDICTION

YEAH AND I KNOW THE NUMBER ONE DISTRIBUTOR OF CASTAIC SWIMBAITS AND THEY JUST OPENED AN AWSOM TACKLE SHOP IN CASTAIC IN SANTA CLARITA RIGHT NEAR CASTAIC LAKE BUT THAY ARE SO GREAT THE GOT EVERYTHING IN THERE, ALL THE NEW STUFF FROM JACKALL THAT I LOVE THEY GOT ALL NEW STUFF

11What is your favorite bass lure? Empty Re: What is your favorite bass lure? Fri 07 May 2010, 2:16 am

101fishguy

my second biggest bass was caught on a castaic swimbait at the castaic lagoon (10lbs)
it was the platinum series afro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum