fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shakespeare Stream Seeker

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shakespeare Stream Seeker Empty Shakespeare Stream Seeker Tue 08 Feb 2011, 6:19 am

bassman018

bassman018

I used this rod all last spring, summer, and fall for trout and panfish. It is a 4'6 foot one peice ultralight action spinning rod with a little 2 ball bearing reel with a reversable handle. I think I picked this rod up for 29.99 from my local Dicks Sporting Goods.

My first impressions were that it seemed very high quality for the price. I featured cork handles and excelent thread work on the rod. The action was light and very sesitive yet the rod is quite strong.

I spooled the rod up with Berkly Trilene XL Smooth Casting 4lb test and tied on a rooster tail and went off to the local creek.

I cought many fish of this rod and It has served me well. The only signs of use are some discoloration on the cork handles from many days of use. I highly recomend this rod if you are in the market for an ultralight.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum