fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

tip of the week

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tip of the week Empty tip of the week Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:02 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

" its not the tackle and bait that catches fish, its the angler that catches fish."

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

2tip of the week Empty Re: tip of the week Fri 06 Aug 2010, 10:59 am

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

thats very...very ...very true....for example....earlier this bass season....i was fishing lake perris..form the marina....and i was the only person catching anything...i was using some berkely minnows i bought form the marina..store there....i was cathing huge bluegill over 1 1/2lb...and small trout....and then even hooked into a bass about 14-15lbs...on 2lb test...and it spit the hook when i tired to lip it Sad
but anyway...5 other people including my dad were throwing the same thing...on the same rig....but i was the only one catching fish...i was just my technique that standed out and got the fish to hit.

sooo no matter what lure u use...if u know how to effectively use it ..u will catch fish

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum