fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is your favorite brand of senkos?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

whats your favorite brand of senkos?

View user profile

2what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Mon 26 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm

gary yamamoto

View user profile http://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

3what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 3:35 am

YAMAMOTO

View user profile

4what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Tue 27 Jul 2010, 6:10 am

yamamoto is the only brand that makes a lure called a senko....they other brands all have different names for they're weighted worms.

but my favorite weighted worm would be the yum dinger ....it has a slot to put ur hook in and has way more action than a senko does texas rigged.ITs yums only great product ... 3X better than the senko...and most other weighted worms

View user profile

5what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 4:55 am

Yamamoto FTW

View user profile

6what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Sat 27 Nov 2010, 8:33 am

kev...ive notcied that on texas rigs dingers are better...and on wacky rigs senkos are better...i usually wacky rig soooo ya

View user profile

7what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Sun 28 Nov 2010, 4:11 am

i agree with kevin, yum dingers work better, are cheapoer and come with more per bag than senkos

View user profile

8what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 2:17 pm

I like to use Bass Pro Shops Tournament Series Stik-O-Worm,i seem to just get alot more bass on them

View user profile http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

9what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? on Mon 06 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

Yum dingers work good but yamamoto's for me gets that big bite. I'm gonna try trophybaits senkos.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum