fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is your favorite brand of senkos?

+3
socalbassboy
Admin, topwaterpro1
fisherboy17
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty what is your favorite brand of senkos? Mon 26 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

fisherboy17

fisherboy17

whats your favorite brand of senkos?

2what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? Mon 26 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

gary yamamoto

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

YAMAMOTO

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

yamamoto is the only brand that makes a lure called a senko....they other brands all have different names for they're weighted worms.

but my favorite weighted worm would be the yum dinger ....it has a slot to put ur hook in and has way more action than a senko does texas rigged.ITs yums only great product ... 3X better than the senko...and most other weighted worms

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

Yamamoto FTW

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

kev...ive notcied that on texas rigs dingers are better...and on wacky rigs senkos are better...i usually wacky rig soooo ya

stocktonfisherman

stocktonfisherman

i agree with kevin, yum dingers work better, are cheapoer and come with more per bag than senkos

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

I like to use Bass Pro Shops Tournament Series Stik-O-Worm,i seem to just get alot more bass on them

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

9what is your favorite brand of senkos? Empty Re: what is your favorite brand of senkos? Mon 06 Dec 2010, 12:14 pm

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

Yum dingers work good but yamamoto's for me gets that big bite. I'm gonna try trophybaits senkos.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum