fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spawn tips and common comments and questions.

+2
catchoftheday101
Bassman23
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bassman23

Its spawn this month. From my point of view this can be a good and bad thing. there are 3 lures and 1 rig that will make you happy. the first one is a small spinner bait.i usually don't catch any bass off of spinners any time else. what you do is cast to the bank. in spawn fish usually go to a warm shallow and near structure part of the bank. always target these areas. with your spinner cast over the bass heads by 15 feet. then retrieve medium speed. you will not get over powering bites. during spawn the fish take the bait and move it away from the bass beds. so set the hook asap.with a tube lure target the same area last year i caught a good handful of bass jerking the tube over there heads and let it sink for 3 seconds. then quickly jerk again. the 3rd lure is a bluegill color jerkbait. jerk it really hard then let is suspend or sink either is fine. let it suspened for 4-5 seconds and then jerk hard again. repeating that pattern provokes strikes. the rig is the carolina rig. this is the best lure i used this year. i have caught 20 bass with it already. the Carolina ring with cotton candy lizard. use a mono leader and a tungsten weight any bead is fine. this rig is unstoppable. this was the first year i used it and it is insane.

3 tips are never walk or go to close to the shore. you will never have any chance of catchng bass there. always cast parallel to the shore, and speed you retrieve up a bit. and use a jig if those three arent working and if you see the bass hit them in the head with it. it will cause a reaction strike. dont worry if you dont catch any, bass just want to make love in the spring. they dont eat what so ever

Bassman23

questions please =)

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

cool thanks for the tips ! Very Happy

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

carolina rig all the way! Very Happy

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

101fishguy

Thanks for the tips and have fun on the forum!

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

swimbait

Bassman23

Yea swim bait is also great. I realy don't use it much though. I also use giant grubs wth big jig heads and slow roll it. My only slow moving bait in the spring

101fishguy

a fluke, thats how i used t sunday and it landed me LOTS of bass! Exclamation

FEED THE ADDICTION

FEED THE ADDICTION

YEAH THE TUBE, LIZARDS AND ALSO TRY A DROP SHOT BUT NOT A ROBOWORM OR ENY THIG LIKE THAT
GO FOR BAIT FISH LOOKING BAITS SOME THING THAT LOOK LIKE
HASHLINGS
BABY BASS OR SMALL FRY
I KNOW THAT JACKALL MAKES REAL REALISTIC LOOKING DROP SHOT SOFT PLASTICKS LIKE THERE SUPER PIN TAIL
BUT
BASSTRIX MAKES REAL NICE ONSE THAT HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR ME THER CALL FLASH-TRIX AND MY FAVORET IS IN 3INCH BABY BASS COLOR JUST WORK THESE REAL SLOW AND KEEP A SEMI TIGHT LINE ON THEM

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum