fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

HOW BAD?LOL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HOW BAD?LOL Empty HOW BAD?LOL Fri 10 Sep 2010, 8:02 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

what was the worst you bait has ever gotten messed up by a fish? describe it...lol Laughing

2HOW BAD?LOL Empty Re: HOW BAD?LOL Fri 10 Sep 2010, 1:15 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

Well i lost a shallow water crank to a bass and then came back to the same farm pond like three days later and found it washed up and both of its eyes were missing and its paint was all beat up

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

3HOW BAD?LOL Empty Re: HOW BAD?LOL Tue 08 Feb 2011, 5:43 am

bassman018

bassman018

I have one crankbait that you can se some marks in the paint where fish have hit it.. but its not bad and it is my favorite bait... It was also my first one no joke... a el cheapo bomber model a... But i HAD husky jerk that was blue and silver.. very nice and I took it fishing up north for pike And its was literally the only thing they would hit... and I must have cought about 70 fish of it.. They hit so hard it got down to the wood... I still have it... somewhere in my room... ill se if i can find it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum