fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

my OPINION on choosing colors

+2
byrns149
Admin, topwaterpro1
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my OPINION on choosing colors Empty my OPINION on choosing colors Thu 22 Jul 2010, 4:56 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

Dark/muddy water, i use darker toned baits with brighter flakes or markings, like a dark green senko with red flakes or maybe a black brush hog with light blue flakes.

clear water, i dont use BRIGHT colors but i use ligter and natural colors like green,brown, purple,red,ect.

It also depends on the sunlight, and MANY other conditions.

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

2my OPINION on choosing colors Empty Re: my OPINION on choosing colors Thu 26 Aug 2010, 12:05 am

byrns149

i have had alot of luck with using Bubblegum trickworms t-rigged in a very clear pond that i fish regularly

3my OPINION on choosing colors Empty Re: my OPINION on choosing colors Fri 03 Sep 2010, 2:48 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

I dont know if its like this everywhere but i talked to some guys at a scheels sporting goods store and they said the only colors working for pike and walleye this year(they were fishimg in IA & MN on big lakes like leech lake)seem to be gold and firetiger and thats the only two that were really working for me also

Hope this helps Very Happy

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

4my OPINION on choosing colors Empty Re: my OPINION on choosing colors Sat 04 Sep 2010, 8:47 am

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

hes taking about bass...not dumb pike...and crap...and admintopwater is...pretty right...i would give him an 8 out of 10 for his theory ...
good job admin Smile

5my OPINION on choosing colors Empty Re: my OPINION on choosing colors Thu 25 Nov 2010, 4:05 pm

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

With colors i usually use watermelon red&black flakes when i'm pitching softplastics in stained water. In clear I use just plain green pumpkin. Dirty I go with bright colors. But in my opinion black, plain watermelon, and plain green pumpkin Are my favorite colors for all water claritys

6my OPINION on choosing colors Empty Re: my OPINION on choosing colors Sun 28 Nov 2010, 2:46 am

101fishguy

yeah admin is pretty right on this one

pretty much what I've learned is dirtier the water= darker lure
clearer water== more natural color to your lure
but yeah just read admin's post haha

-Manny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum