fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Choosing the right baitcasting combo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Choosing the right baitcasting combo Empty Choosing the right baitcasting combo Tue 17 Jan 2012, 8:43 am

MrRapala91

Hello everyone! My name is David and I'm a 20 year old swedish guy who really want's to purchase a baitcasting combo Smile.

Man, it's been a long time sice I was online here Very Happy

Anyway, Im really interested of purchasing a baitcasting combo from BassProShops. But I honestly don't know which combo is the right for me. On the info it says like this for example:
Line Weight: 8-17 lbs.
Ball Bearings: 4+1
Lure Weight: 1/4 - 5/8 oz.
Max Drag: 12 Lbs.
Reel Weight (oz.): 7.8
Recovery: 28" Per Turn
Pieces: 1

I want to buy a baitcasting combo that suits for fishing perch, zander and pikes. Price: From 0 (LoL) to 200 $. It also needs to be lefthanded.

I also have some questions aswell Smile

What's the differnce of a baitcasting combo and a jerkbait combo? Both the rods and reels look the same.

Also: Every fisherman that I've seen so far using a baitcasting rod and reel are righthanded. Are there any fishermans that are right handed? Very Happy

Any recommendations, please Smile

Sincerely
David Smile

2Choosing the right baitcasting combo Empty Re: Choosing the right baitcasting combo Wed 22 Feb 2012, 12:56 am

MrRapala91

MrRapala91 wrote:Hello everyone! My name is David and I'm a 20 year old swedish guy who really want's to purchase a baitcasting combo Smile.

Man, it's been a long time sice I was online here Very Happy

Anyway, Im really interested of purchasing a baitcasting combo from BassProShops. But I honestly don't know which combo is the right for me. On the info it says like this for example:
Line Weight: 8-17 lbs.
Ball Bearings: 4+1
Lure Weight: 1/4 - 5/8 oz.
Max Drag: 12 Lbs.
Reel Weight (oz.): 7.8
Recovery: 28" Per Turn
Pieces: 1

I want to buy a baitcasting combo that suits for fishing perch, zander and pikes. Price: From 0 (LoL) to 200 $. It also needs to be lefthanded.

I also have some questions aswell Smile

What's the differnce of a baitcasting combo and a jerkbait combo? Both the rods and reels look the same.

Also: Every fisherman that I've seen so far using a baitcasting rod and reel are righthanded. Are there any fishermans that are left handed? Very Happy

Any recommendations, please Smile

Sincerely
David Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum