fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dang almost had him

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dang almost had him Empty Dang almost had him Mon 29 Nov 2010, 11:57 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

One time i went fishing on a rive and i was throwing a rapala xrap and i was fishing for 30 minutes and didnt get a hit. So i decided to throw it one more time. i was twitching it then boom there's a hit. It takes drag for like 2 minutes cuz i only had 12 pound test line. So i get the fish to shore and it looks like a 6 pound northern. So as soon as i grap the pike it shakes like crazy,the lure flys out of it's mouth i get hooked in the arm and the pike gets away. Dang how can i loose it. It was hooked really good and it didnt look like the hooks were going to pop out.

2Dang almost had him Empty Re: Dang almost had him Fri 03 Dec 2010, 2:25 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

Not sure how it got away but i know all about how hooks get in my arm,i had about ten hooks to the hand/arm when i went fishing in MN this summer lol

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

3Dang almost had him Empty Re: Dang almost had him Sat 04 Dec 2010, 12:23 pm

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

12 pound line!
shouldve just brought him close and lifted the f*cker with you your rod...line wasnt gunna brake

4Dang almost had him Empty Re: Dang almost had him Mon 06 Dec 2010, 8:45 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

Well i saw my knot about to break so i decided to grab it instead

5Dang almost had him Empty Re: Dang almost had him Mon 06 Dec 2010, 10:42 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

how do you see if your knots braking???

6Dang almost had him Empty Re: Dang almost had him Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:19 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

Well one only the hooks were hooked on the outside plus i couldn't swing the pike cuz it was huge and third i i grabbed the pike so i saw the knot then it shook real hard and hooks came and hooked me in the arm and swam away. I dont swing a 4 pound bass so how could i swing a i think 6 pound pike

7Dang almost had him Empty Re: Dang almost had him Mon 06 Dec 2010, 11:23 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

U know i think pike really hate me. a lot of the times i hook into a nice one it never cooperates. See this is why i bass fish because bass dont go nuts when i hold one. And man dont get me started on catfish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum