fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bass-A-Thon 2010

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bass-A-Thon 2010 Empty Bass-A-Thon 2010 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 7:14 am

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

Hey guys just back from the Bass-A-Thon show at Anglers Marine here in Anaheim California. The show was off the freaking hook, everything from 14inch wakebaits...to 3.5inch reapers...and electronics...oh and to to mention tons of new bass boats. I also seen tons of pro anglers.. and bait makers.. like jerry rago, larry nixon , mike long(walkin around) , john crews...and many more ... check out new rods and reels to like the new Evergreen rods(from japan 350$) and shimano and okumas latest reels. It was a ton of fun.. and cant want for the next one..

Oh I bought 3 packs of 9 inch straight tail worms from Uptons Customs , these are some of the best big fish worms i have seen in a while, and the make worms up to 19inch long.. and even checked them out there..and i was thinking" dam if i was a fish i would be scared of this thing LOL"

-Kevin C

2Bass-A-Thon 2010 Empty Re: Bass-A-Thon 2010 Mon 22 Nov 2010, 11:58 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

ya bro i found a company that makes 9" worms today....there tight! ima buy some in summer

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum