fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Perris Lake Southern California

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Perris Lake Southern California Empty Perris Lake Southern California Tue 12 Oct 2010, 9:38 am

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

OMG guys float tubed Perris lake yesterday, sunday 11-10-10 and it was the best bass fishing ive had there since they dropped the lake level by 30% of full capacity.

I managed to land 15 bass in the 2-6 rage with the average about 3lbs, i lost about 20 more fish right at the float tube. I caught about 5 of the fish in the morning with Robo worms..on a 1/8 jighead and missed like 5 others, then switched over to a Cordel lipless crank.. in crawdad pattern and was getting a hit every other cast. just burning the shores as fast as i could crank my 6:4 reel.It accounted for my 3 fish at 6+ lbs..and a ton of smaller fish i didnt count cause they were under 2lbs...but about 20 of them LOL....soo tons of fun...

and total amount of fish caught from 9am-3pm ..15 big boys..and if u count the 1-2lbers.. about 35 total Smile great day...one of my best at Perris Lake

2Perris Lake Southern California Empty Re: Perris Lake Southern California Wed 13 Oct 2010, 9:28 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

nice job

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum