fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE???

+3
BaSsInaToR
willfred8706
socalbassboy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Empty DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Thu 26 Aug 2010, 1:08 pm

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

i dont

2DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Empty Re: DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Thu 26 Aug 2010, 1:15 pm

willfred8706

willfred8706

negative... me either.

https://www.youtube.com/user/willfred8706

3DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Empty Re: DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Fri 27 Aug 2010, 2:31 am

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

wow wow wow dont trick me gypsy... i know ur gypsy tricks. HIGH 5 cheers

LOL yea i do... i buy a lot of fishing crap...thats all i buy with every dollar i get

4DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Empty Re: DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Fri 03 Sep 2010, 3:19 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

Not that much but i did get a few husky jerks in MN when i was pike fishing about two weeks ago

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

5DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Empty Re: DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Sat 04 Sep 2010, 1:08 pm

stocktonfisherman

stocktonfisherman

i only buy tackle when i need it

6DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Empty Re: DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Sat 11 Dec 2010, 11:42 am

asianbass4life

asianbass4life

I mostly buy tackle during spring and summer cuz i fish a lot during these times

7DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Empty Re: DO YOU BUY A LOT OF TACKLE??? Tue 08 Feb 2011, 5:21 am

bassman018

bassman018

Yo Buzz you seen my tackle box vid on youtube and I added about 2 more trays to that.... man im a freakin tackle junkie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum