fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite type of black bass

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite type of black bass Empty Favorite type of black bass Thu 12 Aug 2010, 3:25 pm

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

Hey forum whats ur favorite type of black bass to catch? rather it be largemouth..spotts... smallmouth.

My favorite black bass would totally have to be spotted bass ...just because they look soo cool...easy to catch and fight harder than any other black bass in my opinion.

2Favorite type of black bass Empty Re: Favorite type of black bass Tue 07 Dec 2010, 1:06 pm

stocktonfisherman

stocktonfisherman

although its not technically a black bass, the striped bass, or stripe bass, as by many people with a certin color skin call them, is my favorite bass

3Favorite type of black bass Empty Re: Favorite type of black bass Tue 07 Dec 2010, 1:17 pm

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

my fav would be largemouths!!! mainly because i dont fish lakes that have anything else LOL Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum