fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sportsman 8 fishing boat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sportsman 8 fishing boat Empty Sportsman 8 fishing boat Sat 10 Apr 2010, 9:37 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

The following is a review on the sportsman8, it is a small plastic fishing boat made by sundolphin boats.

Appearance, The sportsman8 is about 8 feet long and is made out of HDPE. The boat comes with a trolling motor mount in the front and back. It ways 100lbs

Storage and comfort, Being 8ft long makes this boat pretty crouded at times so if you have any interest in getting it you will have to limit your tackle and rods. I elevated the deck on this boat and made storage compartments for more room on this boat. There are a couple of drink holders but I dont find them verry usefull at all. The only comfort on this boat is the 2 shell seats with the swivel that it comes with. These seats take up alot of room so I dont bring any of them with me when i fish which makes it a tiring day out on the water.

Ride, This boat can take up to a 3hp outboard gas motor but i dont find any need for that because a 30-45lb thrust trolling motor does just find for me. I used both a 30 and a 45lb thrust motor on this boat and they both give plenty of power for this boat. This boat is one of the most stable small boats i have been in and i dont think it would ever tip over on you. Considering it is plastic, it is verry durable and it has no holes in it after a couple of years at work.

Overall, This boat is great for small ponds and i have even taken it out on some nice size lakes. I am giving this boat a B- because it doesnt have much storage at all and it can get verry crouded. If you have any questions about this boat, I will be happy to answer, I still own this boat.

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

2Sportsman 8 fishing boat Empty Re: Sportsman 8 fishing boat Tue 29 Jun 2010, 1:46 pm

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

i have 2 boats 16 footer and a little cool 10 foot pond prowler lol

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum