fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

ranger 208vx review

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ranger 208vx review Empty ranger 208vx review Fri 09 Apr 2010, 10:00 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

This past summer, I Fished off one of the most respected brands of bass boats ever made, ranger boats. The model i fished off was a ranger 208vx. I will divide this review into sections so you can find what you are looking for.

Appearance, This boat is 20ft in length and one of the bigger bass boat you will find on the lake. The model i fished off was a solid red with black and grey stripes. The boat has room for 2 adults in the console and has fine instramentation.

Comfort and storage, Being a 20ft boat, there is no excuse for this boat to not have plenty of storage. Saying that, this boat has plenty of storage for all our tackle and other items. It has a 8ft rod locker on the left side of the boat that holds plenty of rods. It has a big center storage locker in the middle with the right side of the boat being the same thing as the rod locker, except it is used for storage not rods( all though you could put rods in it). In the back you will find a cooler in front of the to live-wells that kept my fish alive fine. There are also to medium sized compartments on each side, one for storage, and the other for a couple batteries. Now for the comfort. If you are not comfortable in a boat, you are not going to do as well as you can. Saying that, I Had no comfort problems with this boat and the front deck is verry big, you can fish to adults in the front comfortably, as well as the back deck being good sized.

Ride, Getting from place to place with this boat is no prob. We had a yamaha 200 on ours and we hit up to 72 miles per hour. Allthough this boat is verry fast, Our ride was completely dry and i felt safe the whole ride.

Overall, this boat was not mine and i was supported it for the tournament so i can not tell you how easy it is to trailer or if it will fit in your garage. My final grade for this boat is an A- only because i couldnt fully test all the storage. If you have any questions about this boat, feel free to ask!

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

2ranger 208vx review Empty Re: ranger 208vx review Fri 09 Apr 2010, 10:26 am

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

you are right, Ranger makes a great boat, Byfar the smothest riding boat I have ever been in, If I didnt get such a great deal in my skeeter, I prob would have got a ranger!

3ranger 208vx review Empty Re: ranger 208vx review Fri 09 Apr 2010, 10:29 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

if i was offerd a skeeter for a great deel i would have done the same thing as you!

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum