fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What bait do you use for trout?

+5
socalbassboy
Admin, topwaterpro1
ryans227
Admin,one_big_bass10
101fishguy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What bait do you use for trout? Empty What bait do you use for trout? Sun 09 May 2010, 4:30 pm

101fishguy

since i dont know too much bout trout i just use berkley powerbait,
my dad and i have caught our fair number of limits with it,
my dad is the one who mainly goes for trout though Very Happy

2What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Sun 09 May 2010, 9:57 pm

Admin,one_big_bass10

Admin

Corn and rooster tails

3What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Mon 10 May 2010, 1:21 am

ryans227

i use powerbait salmon eggs or small jigs /grubs/rooster tails/ and super dupers.

4What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Mon 10 May 2010, 1:34 am

Admin, topwaterpro1

Admin, topwaterpro1
Admin

night crawlers and flies Very Happy

https://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

5What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Mon 10 May 2010, 2:17 am

101fishguy

great responses guys,
nice to hear from everyone

6What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Thu 13 May 2010, 10:14 am

socalbassboy

socalbassboy

well this waz a secret but what ev!

i use powerbait but on schooling rainbows i use a small in-line spinner (berkley) with powerbait on the body of the spinner Wink

7What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Sat 26 Jun 2010, 2:15 pm

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

hey go with me next fall and ill show youhow a pro trout fisher man does it ...i got 6 trout tourney tittles to prove my skill and many fish over 6 pounds up to 12pounds Cool

8What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Sun 27 Jun 2010, 1:44 pm

stocktonfisherman

stocktonfisherman

I use nightcrawlers, powerbait, salmon eggs, crappie jigs, kastmasters, rostertails, and trout slayers

9What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Thu 26 Aug 2010, 1:26 pm

willfred8706

willfred8706

nightcrawlers, powerbait, cheese, small spinners, small jigs..even little pieces of corn and hotdogs work... lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/willfred8706

10What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:23 pm

TheTrouteer1022

TheTrouteer1022

Well i drive about 4 hours up in the kernville area and catch about 5 to 20 trout every time i go there. i use either nightcrawlers powerbait (orange or rainbow) salmon eggs (my favorite) or or like bread crumbs or cheese. hope that helped. cherry

11What bait do you use for trout? Empty Re: What bait do you use for trout? Fri 31 Dec 2010, 1:25 pm

TheTrouteer1022

TheTrouteer1022

BaSsInaToR wrote:hey go with me next fall and ill show youhow a pro trout fisher man does it ...i got 6 trout tourney tittles to prove my skill and many fish over 6 pounds up to 12pounds Cool
AWESOME! cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum