fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tip for when sight fishing from shore

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty Tip for when sight fishing from shore on Wed 05 May 2010, 11:08 am

101fishguy

this (yet again) is a simple tip I learned from my uncle
remember that bass can see you when sight fishing from shore, when the bass see you they get spooked n head to deeper water I've lost a couple of bass from not knowing this

so its important to maybe taking a few steps back from when fishing at shore n then maybe that bass will hit your lure Wink

View user profile

2Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty Re: Tip for when sight fishing from shore on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:54 pm

Thanks for the tip Smile

View user profile http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

3Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty good to know on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 6:54 am

thanks for the tip..would it help if i go in all camo and tape branches to myself?..(can u tell im desperate?)

View user profile

4Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty Re: Tip for when sight fishing from shore on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 8:37 am

thats a good tip for trout fishing in small streams too

View user profile

5Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty Re: Tip for when sight fishing from shore on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:47 pm

lol ...this only happens to me about 10% of the time the other 90% of the time..the bass (or trout) sees me before i see it and continues to stay there anyway...untill u start casting on it...if u dont catch that bass with in 5 pitches....u spooked him/her and theres no way ur getting to get it to bit now...so find a different fish...

tip for sight fishing too
-when sightfishing ...use a lure that u can see really easy...so u can tell when that fish ate it...even if u cant totally see him/her eat it..but ur lure suddenly disappears...quickly set the hook..cause thats a fish

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum