fishing forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tip for when sight fishing from shore

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty Tip for when sight fishing from shore Wed 05 May 2010, 11:08 am

101fishguy

this (yet again) is a simple tip I learned from my uncle
remember that bass can see you when sight fishing from shore, when the bass see you they get spooked n head to deeper water I've lost a couple of bass from not knowing this

so its important to maybe taking a few steps back from when fishing at shore n then maybe that bass will hit your lure Wink

2Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty Re: Tip for when sight fishing from shore Tue 29 Jun 2010, 11:54 pm

catchoftheday101

catchoftheday101

Thanks for the tip Smile

http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

3Tip for when sight fishing from shore Empty good to know Sun 18 Jul 2010, 6:54 am

LearnFishing

LearnFishing

thanks for the tip..would it help if i go in all camo and tape branches to myself?..(can u tell im desperate?)

stocktonfisherman

stocktonfisherman

thats a good tip for trout fishing in small streams too

BaSsInaToR

BaSsInaToR

lol ...this only happens to me about 10% of the time the other 90% of the time..the bass (or trout) sees me before i see it and continues to stay there anyway...untill u start casting on it...if u dont catch that bass with in 5 pitches....u spooked him/her and theres no way ur getting to get it to bit now...so find a different fish...

tip for sight fishing too
-when sightfishing ...use a lure that u can see really easy...so u can tell when that fish ate it...even if u cant totally see him/her eat it..but ur lure suddenly disappears...quickly set the hook..cause thats a fish

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum