fishing forever

Why should you join the forum? 1.We host online tournaments 2. we have a livechat 3. we have many forums and topics plus friendly members to share tips with!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ure favorite panfish to catch

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Ure favorite panfish to catch on Tue 04 May 2010, 8:59 am

mine would be the bluegill because they get big and give good fights. Very Happy

View user profile http://fishingforever.forum-nation.com

2Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Thu 06 May 2010, 3:48 am

I recken I would agree

View user profile

3Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Thu 06 May 2010, 4:29 am

101fishguy

bluegill for me too,
also good eatin jocolor

View user profile

4Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Thu 06 May 2010, 8:41 am

I would like to have me a mess of trout right now..... santa

View user profile

5Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Thu 06 May 2010, 8:44 am

101fishguy

trout isnt considered panfish is it?
i though it was like bluegill,crappie, perch n stuff like that

View user profile

6Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Thu 06 May 2010, 9:15 am

no its not, but someone said something about eating bluegill, so I jsut threw it in there

View user profile

7Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Sat 15 May 2010, 1:33 pm

CRAPPIE ! ! ! Very Happy

View user profile http://www.youtube/user/catchoftheday101.com

8Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Tue 18 May 2010, 4:44 am

I would have to say Bluegill Very Happy

View user profile

9Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Mon 21 Jun 2010, 6:59 am

bluegill

View user profile

10Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Wed 23 Jun 2010, 4:53 pm

crappie only the toads like the 2 pound 3 pound class same with the bluegillies..2 and 3 pounds on 2 pound test is fun.

View user profile

11Ure favorite panfish to catch Empty Re: Ure favorite panfish to catch on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 3:13 am

bluegill cuz they fight like hell! even the little 3"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum